AUA Annual Meeting
Since its founding in 1902, the American Urological Association (AUA) has led the way in evidence-based urologic education. The AUA’s annual conference – the world’s largest urological meeting – is marked by a full slate of programming surrounding pioneering research, clinical practices, innovative technologies, and much more.
Join Richard Wolf in San Francisco this May for AUA 2018. We will have a full team of clinical specialists, sales representatives, and marketing personnel at this year’s meeting, ready to introduce attendees to our urology product line and innovative endoscopic imaging technologies.
We will be showcasing a number of key product offerings at AUA 2018:
- The latest addition to the vision family of flexible sensor endoscopes, the MAMBA vision flexible sensor cystoscope leads the market in range of deflection and working channel diameter.
- The COBRA vision dual-channel flexible sensor ureteroscope – the only ureteroscope of its kind provides exceptional visualization and allows the user to pass a laser fiber and basket simultaneously.
- The new UreTron ultrasonic lithotripter, which is a user-friendly, powerful system for PCNL.
- Richard Wolf’s Piranha laser enucleation system – a trusted solution in BPH therapy.
- Thermedx® FluidSmart® fluid management system, which offers real-time deficit monitoring and fluid warming for enhanced patient safety.
- ENDOCAM® Logic HD camera system and the core nova OR integration system.
You can find us at booth #2337. We hope you’re able to drop by!