The morcellation of 16 g of adenoma tissue per minute—not a problem for the PIRANHA enucleation system.
The Piranha System is an ideal combination of laser resectoscope, morce scope and Piranha morcellator. It efficiently removes enucleated tissue after a complete laser Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TUR-P). The system operates intuitively and efficiently without the need to change sheaths and continuous irrigation sheaths during a procedure.
The user can also easily change to a compatible monopolar or bipolar working element for a secondary resection:
- Complete laser TUR-P Set for HoLEP or vaporesection
- Can be used with all standard laser fibers up to 1,000 µm
PIRANHA Blade Vmax
The PIRANHA system is complemented with the new single-use rotation morcellator, PIRANHA Blade Vmax, which yields significantly faster and more efficient morcellation. The rotation morcellator is an essential component for effective laser enucleation.
- New cutting-blade geometry for sharper cutting characteristics
- No irritating “ping-pong” effect created by small tissue chips
- Disposable, packed sterile
Richard Wolf has taken another pioneering step toward more efficiency with the new PIRANHA Blade Vmax.