Small Anatomy Laryngoscopes by Nikolai-Mantel
Laryngoscopes by Nikolai-Mantel with four different sizes and spatula shapes effectively establish an airway in order to introduce the instrument sets into the bronchial system.
The lateral slit of this laryngoscope is specifically tailored to small anatomies, providing a major advantage for intubation of small patients or for patients that need to be intubated over long periods of time.
The unique lateral slit of the Nikolai-Mantel scope allows the endotracheal tube or rigid bronchoscope to be easily introduced or removed making this instrument highly suitable for laryngeal interventions. Integrated illumination also ensures that the operating field is always adequately lighted. Manufactured with an ergonomically designed grip and lightweight design fully allows the user to manipulate the instrument and adjust the position to suit both the patient and surgeon.
- Laryngoscopes with varying dimensions and spatula shapes
- Range of working lengths from 70 mm to 140 mm
- Treatment of smaller patients
- Designed with fixed, integrated light rod—compatible with a flexible light cable
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Extremely lightweight