The flexible dual-channel sensor ureteroscope COBRA vision impresses with the unique feature of two working channels which permits simultaneous working with two inserted auxiliary instruments and therefore significantly reduces intervention times in the operating room. With outstanding image quality, this instrument has a special laser shifter for fixation and precise length adjustment of the laser fiber
The COBRA vision is also compatible with the ENDOCAM Logic HD camera controller and offers the same sensor and integrated LED illumination as the BOA vision.
- The only flexible dual-channel sensor URS on the market
- Ergonomically designed handle with axial camera cable
- Sheath diameter 9.9 Fr., suitable for access sheaths from 11/13 Fr.
- Atraumatic, oblique distal tip made of stainless steel, 6.3 Fr.
- 3.6 Fr. working and irrigation channel
- Laser channel 2.4 Fr.—for laser fibers up to 272 µm
- Active upward/downward deflection of 270°
- Optimized irrigation performance with enlarged, central working channel for use with mono-irrigation
- Ideal position of laser and instrument channel with the advantage of collecting stone concretions easier and the laser fiber no longer gliding over the stone