Light is the basis for surgical precision and accurate diagnoses. LED technology is already capable of replacing xenon lighting and is the key module for the future of endoscopic light sources.
The new ENDOLIGHT light sources from Richard Wolf are tailored to endoscopic applications and can be used in interdisciplinary applications. The light sources are supplied in different technologies, power classes and with a wide range of accessories.
ENDOLIGHT LED light sources offer many benefits:
- LED light sources have a very long lifespan.
- LED bulbs have a very long lifespan and rarely need to be changed
- The efficiency of LED lamps and modules is exceptionally high meaning the power consumption is low and very little heat is generated in the device
These new light sources from Richard Wolf are exceptionally quiet compared to any other light source on the market—this feature makes an important contribution to improved working conditions in the operating room. In addition, all devices have a glare shield if the light cable is not plugged in. The light temperature of the ENDOLIGHT LED light sources is consistent with output, and very similar to the light generated by xenon lamps making the LED suitable for new digital endoscopic cameras.
The three versions differ in the following aspects:
- Dialog enabled light control or manual control
- Richard Wolf light socket, or multi-use socket
- Remote function for on-off light control using the camera
- Safe start function
Dialog light control technology is a unique feature of the ENDOLIGHT light sources in conjunction with the ENDOCAM Logic HD camera. The camera controls the light output of the light source automatically by measuring the distance from scope to tissue when dialog mode is enabled. This always gives the user optimum image quality while at the same time providing protection for patients and equipment.
Richard Wolf supplies ENDOLIGHT light sources with the option of a user-friendly multi-use socket for use with light cables from other manufacturers.