Richard Wolf is supplying the market’s first video mediastinoscope solution that can be dismantled. With a few simple steps, this instrument disassembles into five pieces for optimum reprocessing. Complemented by the elegant haptic design and the universal integrated endoscope, this mediastinoscope offers users and reprocessing personnel optimum features.
Alongside the dilating video mediastinoscope solution, a simplified tubular solution is also available. Also able to be dismantled, and equipped with a universal integrated endoscope, the tubular mediastinoscope serves as an additional compact option.
- Deployment for "Extended Mediastinoscopy", i.e. the space gained through parallel and distal expansion permits improved access to lymph nodes located laterally
- Permanent, optical visualization through the integrated endoscope
- Suction-irrigation channel for cleaning the telescope during the procedure
- Height-adjustable (parallel adjustment)
- Dilating in a distal direction
- Connectable with conventional camera systems
- Complete disassembly of instrument—including the adjustment mechanism