Thermedx® FluidSmart® Fluid Management System
Fluid management, made easy.
The FluidSmart System provides real-time deficit monitoring and fluid warming for patient safety. This user-friendly, multifunctional system can be used for a variety of procedures in gynecology and urology.*
Gynecology: hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative, including hysteroscopic tissue removal)
Urology: cystoscopy, TURP, PCNL, ureteroscopy
*Indicated for use in gynecology, urology, and orthopedics.
Features & Benefits:
- Non-Pulsatile Flow: provides clear visualization during a procedure.
- Adjustable Pressure Settings: helps control distension and bleeding in the surgical cavity.
- Fluid Deficit Monitoring: monitors and displays fluid deficit in real-time with automatic shutoff at 2,500 ml.
- Enhanced Patient Safety: configurable alarms for perforation, deficit, and pressure.
- Convenient Operation: fluid bags (compatible with 1-5 liter bags) and canisters can be changed without interrupting a surgical procedure, and the user can print procedural data from the unit to aid with charting.
- Fluid Warming: on-demand fluid warming (up to 40° C) can help prevent intraoperative hypothermia.
- Flow Rate: automatic flow rate adjustment provides constant pressure for even distension.
- Touchscreen Setup and Menu: touchscreen menu facilitates intuitive setup and allows OR staff to easily select procedural presets for hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative) and urology (cystoscopy, TURP, PCNL, and ureteroscopy).