Med X Change® Evolution4K Medical Video Recorder
Bringing digital sharpness, clarity, and convenience to the OR, the Med X Change Evolution4K is a complete medical recording and documentation system that captures up to 4K UHD video and images from an HDMI camera source and stores captured media with patient information. It also offers the benefit of duplicating captured videos and images to USB devices for documentation, storage, and presentation.
The advanced software is built upon H.264 technology, utilizing the best compression and the highest quality video capture available. Videos are stored as H.264 .MP4 files, and images are stored as JPEG or PNG files. Just as important, the Evolution4K will keep pace with the rapid advancements in medical and media technology, because the software is easily updateable in the field via USB as new features and advancements become available.
- Integrated 12.7 cm touch LCD screen provides intuitive menu navigation and quick setting changes.
- Work list function saves times by allowing cases to be added before they start.
- With one touch, simultaneously records 4K UHD video and captures still images.
- Records to internal hard drive and two USB 3.0 drives at the same time.
- 1 TB internal storage captures up to 40 hours of 4K UHD surgical footage.
- DICOM integration: automatic DICOM c-store (PACS storage) and c-find (MWL).*
- iOS wireless application (MedxStream Plus app) for live images, recording 4K video (via USB), surgical reports, and media review.
*Connectivity is dependent on existing IT infrastructure.