Avoiding repairs whenever possible.
Guardian's Preventative Maintenance Program is designed to keep your Richard Wolf instrumentation performing at its best while reducing your overall cost of ownership.
- Function test for comparison to original factory specifications.
- "Fit Check" for devices that require assembly.
- Replacement of valves, stopcocks, seals, gaskets, and other worn components.
- Inspection and cleaning of external optical lenses to remove mineral deposits and other contaminants.
- Lubrication of all moving parts, seals, and metal-on-metal components.
- Illumination test for light fibers.
Other Services Include:
- Facilitate all repairs to Richard Wolf Repair Center
- Facilitate loaners upon request
- On-Site exchanges for optics to eliminate set downtime
- Supply Instructions For Use (IFU)
- Care & Handling in servicing for staff
Call Your Richard Wolf Sales Representative For An Appointment.
Remember, your instrument is only as good as its last repair.